Here's some links that you might find helpful and/or that we talked about during class:
- The Prezi from last week, Unit 1
- LGBTQI terminology, from the Prezi slide
- A website that has good information about "ally identity development"
- Also, on Blackboard I'll send you the Chojnacki & Gelberg (1995) article that I used in the Prezi which discussed the stages of Ally Identity Development.
- For those not in the class, here's the citation: Chojnacki, J., & Gelberg, S. (1995). The facilitation of a gay/lesbian/bisexual support-therapy group by heterosexual counselors. Journal of Counseling and Development, 73(Jan/Feb), 352-354.